Registered Holistic Nutritionists (RHNs) are professionals trained in Natural Nutrition and complementary therapies, whose principal function is to educate individuals and groups about the benefits and health impact of optimal nutrition.
Mainstream medicine does not emphasize the significance of poor nutrition as a major cause of a wide range of health disorders. Although most people are aware of the benefits of sound nutrition, the range of conflicting information available to the consumer is often confusing. RHNs guide their clients through the maze of information from books, magazines, supplements and diets on the market. They work with clients to identify and help correct the nutritional causes of dis-ease, and they are qualified to design personalized dietary and lifestyle programs that optimize health.
Holistic Nutrition and Wellness Coaching packages are available for guidance in the following areas:
• learning how to balance the nutritional needs of the body
• making sense out of conflicting theories of nutrition
• understanding the consequences of specific food choices
• learning how to make choices appropriate to your needs
• guidance on how to achieve optimal health
• gluten-free education for celiac disease & gluten sensitivity for
• pre-conception and fertility nutrition to increase your chances of conceiving naturally
• nutritional needs during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
• education about the nutritional causes of digestive disorders
• nutrition and lifestyle coaching for healthy weight loss
**On June 8, 2012 we welcomed a baby girl, Madison Rose into our family. My husband, Rich Ralph Vancouver Nutritionist has taken over my nutrition practice for the foreseeable future while I focus on being a Mom full-time and teaching Hypnobabies part-time. Please visit www.vancouvernutritionist.com for more information and to schedule your complimentary telephone consultation to discuss your specific needs and goals!